Thursday, April 12, 2012

In Less than 48 Hours, I will be on STAGE

Less than 48 hours to go.

I must say that Sunday-Wednesday were TOUGH.  Now that it is Thursday, I am depleting water, not eating carbs of ANY kind, and I'm no longer working out (or attempting to as this past week of workouts has been rather wimpy).  I am close enough now that I am feeling FOCUSED and even EXCITED!  I will have a long posing session tonight and eat a lean (unmarinated) steak before bed.  Tomorrow I just have to get up, shower, come to work for a couple of hours and then head to the host hotel and get ready for my spray tan. 

More than anything, I am just excited to see all of my friends and family.  The fact that so many of my friends are coming seriously means so much to me.  This is the most challenging thing I have ever done and to know that I will have people there yelling for me just pushes me along and drives me to see this through.

I will tell anyone who is interested in doing Figure, this journey is NOT easy, nor is it even moderately tough, it is DOWN RIGHT DIFFICULT.  A mind game and a huge physical and mental challenge.  I have learned so much about myself from this experience.  I hope that at the end, I can feel accomplished and realize that I can do ANYTHING if I really set my mind to it.  10 years ago, I didn't even exercise.  I ate fast food and doritoes all the time and didn't give a thought to my health.  In 2 days, I'm going to stand on stage and prove to myself that I am in control of my body and my habits and only I had the power to change my life. AND I DID IT. 

I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday night.  Remember, the night show is at 5:00pm and doors open at 4:30.  $20 cash only at the door for tickets.  Meet me after the show at The Ram for some pub grub and LOTS of photos with friends. :)

God bless everyone and thank goodness it is ALMOST HERE!

1 comment:

  1. good luck Heather! i am excited to read about how the show goes & see some pics!

    ReplyDelete